Amfibi Directory

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SORRY BUT i cannot upload my newest chart

On AAPL (something is going wrong with the photo blogger)

AAPL did trade yesterday at the close below the doji look alike
of the day before. I shorted it 4 times of which 3 were
"trading at the speed of light examples" and 1 a "be patient
trade" (all 4 gainers).

It fell into a -19 cross (moa100 < moa 200)
The situation were AAPL is now is what the Multi Cross Trading
System calls : Failed Recovery of a Tripple Death Cross
Be very carefull to go long here because Bears are normally very
strong here Important level to watch is 63.30 (moa 300)
if it goes below this 60 isnot impossible this week.
to the Upside look at 65.20 (if AAPL goes above that it could
generate a buy signal. Intraday MCTS uses 13 levels.
I will not be trading today because of other obligations.

But Please do come back on my site because
You AINT have seen Nothing Yet.
Keep Joining me on the Quest for the Holy Investment Grail
I will show shortly a glimps of one of the most powerfull
Secret formula's

Happy Trading !

And if you have questions on stocks of which i have metastock
data (USA) please ask, the answer will surprise you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed Subscribe with Bloglines
Google
My status Click Here! Amfibi Directory
forex software
SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service